Meet The Team!
If you are passionate about working with young people and making a difference; if you love sport, and teaching or coaching, then you might want to consider joining our team. We have over 40 sport and dance coaches who help us to make a difference to over 12,000 children a week.
The SportsCool Coaching Team are a group of hard working, enthusiastic professionals that are all trained to the highest standard. Each of our coaches has their own specialist field of sport, and our sharing but practice policy, means that we can up-skill each other in various areas of the curriculum. Each member of our team is a positive role model to the children that they coach and aims to pass their enthusiasm, passion and knowledge of sport on to them.
Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Qualifications that our staff would have include:
- Level 5/6 qualification in Sports Coaching, Elite Coaching or Teaching.
- NGB qualifications
- First Aid Trained – delivered in house.
- Level 5 Sports Leader Certificate in Primary School Physical Education Specialism
- Association for Physical Education qualifications
“The strength of any team lies in each individual. The strength of each individual is the team.”
Phil Jackson, The Last Season
SportsCool invests heavily in our staff; Teaching and learning is a progressing journey and at SportsCool we like to lead with new ideas, products and practices. The result is staff who are at the forefront of their industry and who develop and gain inspiring skills to help make a difference. The education landscape and sports industry is constantly evolving and we know we need to evolve with it too.
As a member of staff for SportsCool you can expect:
- Access to our unique session plans
- Sharing best practice with subject specialists
- In-house Teaching, Learning and First Aid Training
- Access to up to 6 NGB qualifications a year
- CPD opportunities including Association for PE and Sports Leaders qualifications